- A rental contract is made between the owner of a cottage
and the client trough the agencies Saimaatours or Järvi-Savo.
The contract includes the use of the cottage as described
on the website. The number of adults and children using
the cottage may not exceed that agreed on in the confirmation
of the reservation.
- The rent includes the services described on the website.
Possible additional payments will be made directly to the
- 50% of the rent plus a handling fee of 15 EUR and the
voluntary cancellation insurance (5% of the rent) are to be paid
when the rental contract is made, the rest at least
45 days before the beginning of the rental period. If the
booking is made later than 45 days before the beginning
of the rental period, the rent must be paid in full immediately.
- The client is to handle the cottage and all fittings with
care. The client has to compensate for all damages caused
by him, his companions or guests during the rental period.
The client must provide evidence if he has not caused the
damage. The client is liable for his children.
- At the end of the rental period the client is to clean
the cottage and leave it in the same condition as it was
upon his arrival, otherwise the owner has the right to charge at least
a 70 EUR cleaning fee.
- If the client wishes to cancel the contract this must
be made in writing at least 30 days before the beginning
of the rental period. The handling fee of 15 EUR and cancellation
fee 70 EUR will be withheld. If the cancellation is made
less than 30 days before the start of the rental period
the client has to pay the whole rent. If the cancellation
is due to sudden illness, accident or death occurring to
the client or a close relative of his and the client furnishes
the agent with a doctor's note or some other trustworthy
proof or explanation, the rent will be refunded excl. handling
and cancellation fees. However,
if the cancellation is made after the beginning of the rental
period, no rent will be refunded.
- Change of the rental period is considered a cancellation
and a fee of 15 EUR is charged.
- The agent may cancel the contract up to one month before
the start of the rental period. All payments made thus far
will be refunded in full. The agent may also cancel the
contract at anytime in the case that he can not provide
the agreed services due to force majoure.
- After the first rental contract the owner and the client
may make another one only trough the agency of Saimaatours
- The given arrival and leaving times are binding. The minimum
rental period is 7 days.
- The agent has been fully authorized by the cottage owner.
He collects the payment from the client and transfers it
to the owner. The agent is liable to pay damage only when
he intentionally or with gross negligence has chosen unsuitable
cottages. The liability is in all cases limited to the rental
price. The agent is not liable for a breach of contract
in part of the owner, nor for damages, accidents or losses
of the client during the rental period. Neither the client
nor his posessions are insured under this contract.
- The client is to pay the whole rent even if the cabin
does not, despite the description, come up to his expectations.
The client does not have a right for a compensation from
the owner or the agent.
- In the case that they cannot be agreed on directly with
the owner all complaints must be made immediately in writing
to the agent. Demands for compensation are considered valid
only if the written complaint includes the opinion of the
owner or his representative. Complaints are not accepted
after the rental period is over.
- The information on the website is subject to change. The agent's liability for compensation
is limited to the rental price.
- The client recognizes that this contract is binding on
- Place of performance and jurisdiction is Lappeenranta.